Pages

Ads

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Bedroom Makeover: Phase 1

I'm so excited to share my Saturday full of revamping my dreary bedroom. My biggest challenge with this room and the rest of my small apartment is that I am a hoarder of good vintage things. Some things are just difficult to part with and I know some of them are just great to decorate with. So I pulled all the Rubbermaid totes full of great things and started organizing!
I love the days when creativity just flows and comes easy. Saturday was one of them. I only purchased a few new things (which I will share in another post) but the rest is working with my "old"
Here is my bedroom before. Tried the feminine look with different shades of pink and a ruffled comforter, but it was definitely note me.

I refuse to paint in an apartment that I know I will only be in for a few more  months. So...I just worked with the paint color that exists.

This horrific bed is finally gonzo! It was replaced with a new Sealy mattress that just feels like heaven!





Still have plenty to do but loving the way it is coming along. Stay tuned for the rest of the makeover soon!
Happy Sunday!
xo
Alison
ps...partying over at www.jenniferrizzo.com

 

6 comments:

  1. WOW!

    What a transformation. I could spend hours just looking at all the little treasures you have tucked here and there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison, you've clearly gotten your hands on some lovely things over the years! I'm sure you're thrilled they've been taken out of storage and can now see the light of day. Everything looks so pretty and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ladies are the best! It just makes going to bed so much better!
    xo
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete