Ads

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Living Room Favorite & Dreary Bedroom

Hi Everyone!
I wanted to share a few of my favorite things in my living room. This small space is packed with antique furniture that I just can't part with. I wake up every morning happy just to see these rustic 'ol pieces.


Now, I'm bored, once again of this darn bedroom. I just can't seem to make it work, but I have plans! I attempted the pink color scheme, but I finally came to terms that it is not my favorite color. I love a cozy cabin feel and that is where I am going next.

Bedroom now


DIY Curtains. Must say that I love the pattern, but a little to feminine for me.
 
 
I will keep ya posted on the bedroom update! Is it even worth the makeover if I know I am going to move in a few months??? I think so ;)
xo
Alison