Pages

Ads

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Before & After Bedroom

Our bedroom is my favorite place to be.
The pops of blue bring about a sense of serenity to me. It's a color that goes with everything and with the way I change up things...I need a color that is very versatile.
I think it is important to surround your bedroom with beautiful things. Candles, flowers, and spiritual reminders are my must-haves for our bedroom. :)

 


I was so happy pleased with this cane headboard from Ballard Designs. Quick delivery and exactly what it looked like online.

Love the natural sunlight this room gets.

My favorite piece of furniture I actually did not paint.


 
 
My favorite corner. I'm still deciding what other artwork I want to put in the room.

Happy Day.
~Alison
Partying over at Organized 31, The Dedicated House, & Miss Mustard Seed

No comments:

Post a Comment