Pages

Ads

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Glamour Organization

Part of my New Year's resolution (as I am sure many of you feel the same way) is to get organized! I feel that the past year has been taken over by so many wonderful life changes, but has left our physical world around us in unorganized chaos. A baby brings many new items to your home and leaves you with little time to organize your own belongings. So....with the hour that my princess gets her beauty rest, I get to some beauty organization. I'm going to call it Glamour Organization.

I have organization ADD, just as bad as I have decorating ADD. When I think of where to begin, I jump from room to room and closet to closet and unable to focus on one area at a time. I thought it would be best to categorize my organization strategy. I began with my earrings that I wear on a daily basis. I purchased this old worn bowl from Brimfield Flea Market years ago. I found it hiding in my closet and I thought it would be the perfect size to hold my earrings and wedding rings.



Next, I turned to my sunglass collection. Do you think I have a problem here??? I have about 5 more pairs in my car! This glass box used to house my jewelry and now the perfect space for my shades.



The next organization project was my baby Brie's headbands. I found that by the end of the week, there were headbands everywhere....in every drawer, on the floor, and tangled in a ball. I had another jewelry holder that would be perfect for her room. Here is how the headband arrangement turned out.



Here is some Glamour Organization  at its best...or at least my best :)
Next category is my paint/paintbrushes organization! I found these glass jars in our storage closet and have the perfect pile of mess to organize with these gems.



I have the itch to tackle a really great piece of furniture with some new MMS milk paint. I think some organization will give me some great motivation.
Enjoy this day.
xo
Alison

Partying over at The Dedicated House & The Scoop: Cedar Hill Farmhouse


No comments:

Post a Comment